Red Stitching shift boot & e-brake boot - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Red Stitching shift boot & e-brake boot within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by wickedfx Thanks. I was not sure if I needed to be one or not. EDIT- mod contacted. ...

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Thanks. I was not sure if I needed to be one or not.

EDIT- mod contacted.
    No problem! PS they do look cool!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    No problem! PS they do look cool!
    Thanks, I guess I need to make a website too once I start doing more than just stitching.

No offense, cause for DIY, that looks REALLY good! but i had mine custom done and it cost me a lot less than that.. and i had my shift boot, e brake boot, and a cover for the center console box....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shift boot.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	113497
    Chris
    238 whp on stock turbo - Stage 2
    05 l WRB l WRX

Depending on where you go, some places can do good deals like that.
    I'm not a big shop. I'm merely trying to do something for others at a cheap price so I can pay for mods on my car. My normal paycheck goes to bills, food, clothes, toys for my kids.
    I'm in no way trying to rip people off, but I'm not spending money that goes to my kids, on stuff for my car.
    My prices are not high at all, but I do known there will always be places that will be able to do things cheaper. Yours looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Depending on where you go, some places can do good deals like that.
    I'm not a big shop. I'm merely trying to do something for others at a cheap price so I can pay for mods on my car. My normal paycheck goes to bills, food, clothes, toys for my kids.
    I'm in no way trying to rip people off, but I'm not spending money that goes to my kids, on stuff for my car.
    My prices are not high at all, but I do known there will always be places that will be able to do things cheaper. Yours looks good.
    Thanks!! & i totally understand, i dont have any kids, but my paycheck goes towards the same.. food, bills, GAS... the usual... and to be completely honest, i just did the math on what mind cost me...it added up to roughly $55, so its not far from yours at all.. plus i had to do all the "leg" work and it took a total of about 2 weeks to get done.... i had to get the suede on ebay, buy my own thick red thread... take apart my console, find a good upholstery place.. have them recreate my shift boot and e brake boot with the new materials (that took a week, since they have regular projects they work on) in the meantime, i had to strip and clean throroughly the shift boot and e brake boot holders with adhesive removers and wire brushes... then when i got my stuff back, i had to re-glue it back myself.. im happy with the results, but it did take time and work.... good sh*t on what your doing, i mean that sincerely... prices are not bad, and the end result looks great...
    Chris
    238 whp on stock turbo - Stage 2
    05 l WRB l WRX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12