Mounting the CobbAP in 03 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mounting the CobbAP in 03 WRX within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well i just got my Cobb AP and i have no idea where to put this thing when im driving ...

Mounting the CobbAP in 03 WRX

Well i just got my Cobb AP and i have no idea where to put this thing when im driving to monitor my boost I dont have a gauge yet so until I do I use the cobb. I currently bring it up under the cup holder on the dash and kinda close the cup holder. I unplug it and put it in the glove box if I leave the car for any reason. But i would like a better place to put this thing anyone got any pictures or ideas on what to do thank you.
    2003 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon

"I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Is it fast? I don't even know if its street legal. O.o (IROC-Z)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I had my AP I used velcro mounting pads. The type that have an adhesive on the back and velcro on the front. I put the soft half of the velcro just to the right of the fog light and cruise control buttons and the other half on the back of the AP. Worked great and looked really clean.

Awesome ideas thanks for the tips guys take it easy.
    2003 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon

"I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Is it fast? I don't even know if its street legal. O.o (IROC-Z)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.