In need of 2007 Impreza WRX Wiring Diagram

This is a discussion on In need of 2007 Impreza WRX Wiring Diagram within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey everyone! Thanks for being such a warm and welcoming community, i just got my subaru last year and am ...

In need of 2007 Impreza WRX Wiring Diagram

hey everyone! Thanks for being such a warm and welcoming community, i just got my subaru last year and am stoked to have it!

This weekend i went out and bought myself a pioneer app radio and i am planning on installing it this coming weekend. Ive had experience in the past installing head units but i am having a difficult time finding an accurate wiring diagram.

So far ive come up with this one: 2007 Subaru Impreza Car Stereo Wiring Diagram

But from the few others i have seen i think the positive and negative for the left and right rear and front speakers are switched around. Does anyone know if this is accurate or where i might find a better one?

Thanks for being here and helping out!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Unless you run into problems, like already having an aftermarket deck installed and the previous owner cutting off the factory harness, just use a vehicle specific adapter. Then it's just color matching the stereo harness to the adapter harness, plug them in, and go.

If you absolutely need the pin-outs though, I find Crutchfield's Knowledge Base to be a bit more trustworthy than Modified Life:

2005-2007 Subaru Impreza Wiring Information