Just installed kit thought someone might need some help if they were going to do one themselves.
1. Install the drivers side and passenger side led lights per instructions of the subaru kit
2. Remove trim panel around the stereo
3. You will see plastic duct work remove 2 phillips head screws that hold the duct in place and remove duct
4. Locate the factory led in the cubby hole reach in where duct used to be and push factory led out of cubby
5. Take illumination kit harness and feed it to the drivers and passenger side and plug harness into already mounted led.
6. Unplug cubby led from factory harness and plug the factory harness and the lumination kit harness together.
7. Connect the last connector of the lumination kit to the cubby led light and reinstall it back into the cubby.
8. Reinstall trim panel around stereo and you should be all set.
It took me about 15 mins from start to finish. i hope this will help if anyone is going to install one