Problems with Flossy shift knob company! Anyone else having issues?

This is a discussion on Problems with Flossy shift knob company! Anyone else having issues? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I ordered items from chad at flOssy over a month ago and still have not received everything I ordered. He ...

I ordered items from chad at flOssy over a month ago and still have not received everything I ordered. He sent me an email 2 weeks ago explaining the issue and stating that he mailed the rest of my order. I have not received and have left him several messages and emails with no response. Does anyone know this guy or know if he is okay?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Funny enough he just sent me an email seconds after I posted this saying sorry and that my order is in the mail. Still very strange to not hear from him for so long

Banned
    Hi, If you check out the IWSTI Flossy Customer Service Review, you probably want to think twice about dealing with them. Trust me, me and plenty of users had the same issue as you. I suggest you to file a dispute and request a refund from these guys. Its not worth your time. Hope this helps

Re: Problems with Flossy shift knob company! Anyone else having issues?

Quote Originally Posted by PartyPizza View Post
    +1 on lathe werks - excellent product and customer service. Placed a special order-meaning a few options- over the holiday weekend and they delivered on time.

I paid for the extra cost for a rushed production and delivery and it was at my door in three business day

Banned
    Also since another vendor is mentioned, check out:
    https://moddiction.com/

Ryan is extremely nice and respond to your email in a jiffy. I'm currently in the process of purchasing their titanium shift knob. Check them out, just another option. Stay away from Flossy!!! Worst customer service ever.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkch0p View Post

Ryan is extremely nice and respond to your email in a jiffy. I'm currently in the process of purchasing their titanium shift knob. Check them out, just another option. Stay away from Flossy!!! Worst customer service ever.
    A jiffy huh? You sound like my first grade teacher.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Re: Problems with Flossy shift knob company! Anyone else having issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Porkch0p View Post

That's a nice site - good looking stuff... Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the OP's thread

I ordered a weighted flossy knob from them and I received it pretty quickly. I like how they customized the box to say it was made just for me. I didn't experience any issues with them and I love my knob

my girl ordered one of the weighted redheads from them for my valentines gift. she ordered it on a monday and with standered shipping it was at my door step on friday. i havent had a single problem with these guys. dont really know why you are?????

Quote Originally Posted by PartyPizza View Post
    WCLW, is pretty nice quality, but I prefer my Delrin knobs from Killer B to the Lathewerks' copolymer. Granted, most of you are probably after metal knobs.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

I got a custom knob from Flossy a few months ago, and didn't have a single problem with them. I even emailed them to confirm that they could do the exact custom engraving that I wanted and received a reply from them the same day. Took about 2 weeks, but I got my knob and have been nothing but satisfied with it.
    It's sad that in this day in age a family can be torn apart by something as small as a pack of wild dogs.

2012 OBP WRX Wagon

Just got a flossy grip tape last thursday, i didnt have any major issues with them, i did go about a week though with no updates or emails regarding status, but when i sent them one at like 7 in the morning they sent me a message right back saying they were finishing up a part for it and would ship asap and i got it like 3 days later