LED Interior Lights-Thoughts? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on LED Interior Lights-Thoughts? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by oberman562 i have dome, map and trunk l.e.d.(white) i love them wish i got them sooner...il see ...

led interior

Quote Originally Posted by oberman562 View Post
    i have dome, map and trunk l.e.d.(white) i love them wish i got them sooner...il see if i can take a picture of them tonight
    yea bro...wish i had some pics to show ya...

but i recently went by the local electronics store...bought up a bunch of LED white lights...and simply replaced the stock halogen crap.

blue is cool too...but totally impractical. the led white still looks cool and are still practical.

wish i had some pics...but i dont right now. will post when i do.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wish I saw that amazon deal a week ago. Bought two LEDs for my license plate bulbs at about 10 bucks a piece at autozone. What a waste of money considering I could have LED replacements for the whole car for only $18....stupid me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130121_110415.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	111307Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130121_110423.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	111308Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130121_110407.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	111309

Red LED's

I just did the red interior lights and am very happy with the results. A lot of light and for we former military types, it preserves your night vision. Don't know that I will be taking out Zombies at night but nice to know I could. First pic is no led's. Second is dome light only and third is dome and one map light.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-02-05 18.57.26.jpg   2013-02-05 18.58.21.jpg   2013-02-05 18.58.34.jpg  

I did whites from Superbrightleds.com.. things are stupid bright

Jason
    Alligator Performance
    2004 WRX. No Kittys, Cobb AP
    2006 LBZ Duramax. 644hp

Blah blah blah something about penguins CowboyD Eng6ine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjrex View Post
    I just did the red interior lights and am very happy with the results. A lot of light and for we former military types, it preserves your night vision. Don't know that I will be taking out Zombies at night but nice to know I could. First pic is no led's. Second is dome light only and third is dome and one map light.
    What color is your car? I have a WRB and want to change my footwells to red and do the red domes too since the instrument panel is red, dont care for the red/blue mix
    Crazy is running towards what people are running from.

I've got white LED's on all of our cars. For the license plate/interior/footwell lights. Love them. I use "super brightleds.com" for everything. I see red map lights all the time coming from the VW world. due to the red being easiest on the eyes it's very nice for evening driving.

Blah blah blah something about penguins CowboyD Eng6ine's Avatar
    We have red/white dome lights on our firetrucks and with the red on I can read a map book and my driver can still see, but that is a much larger cab area compared to a car. For less then $20 it's worth a shot.

Blah blah blah something about penguins blah blah blah
    Crazy is running towards what people are running from.

i have a Plasma Blue Pearl 2014 WRX hatch. just ordered the 6 LED replacements. it is brighter and has a small tint of blue. definitely a lot clearer than the yellow OEM.

i also just ordered the exhast finishers.

6X Blue LED Lights Interior Package Deal for Subaru WRX STI | eBay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12