02 wrx wagon and OnS tar FMV.

This is a discussion on 02 wrx wagon and OnS tar FMV. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; yup, a early christmas present installed by a local best buy geek squad. normally id do stuff like this myself, ...

02 wrx wagon and OnS tar FMV.

yup, a early christmas present installed by a local best buy geek squad. normally id do stuff like this myself, but warrenty and all............. so, the mirror works awesome, bluetooth to the phone is great. ive used safe and sound in our other vehicle before so thats nice too. but replacing my factory busted mirror is great! the auto tint was all messed up. loss? compass. i can deal. auto tint? i have to manually tilt the mirror. oh darn. a tip. i had a huge chip close to the mirror mount. they wont install FMV without them being inspected and repaired by a pro, i lucked out with a midas next door and the chips were repairable Plus still having enough time for install after that. something about the huge weight difference of the new mirror. its kinda a pig in back. sokay though. oh yea, it does the other stuff like turn by turn derections too if you want to pay for the bigger package. im going with the basic, you get everything but nav. i have a droid and google.....im sure i can get plenty lost with that. lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I've never seen an auto dimming mirror last more than a couple of years.. yet people still pay for them.