Question concerning recently purchased boost gauge

This is a discussion on Question concerning recently purchased boost gauge within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently purchased this boost gauge off of a coworkers wrecked SRT4. What else do I need to install it ...

Question concerning recently purchased boost gauge

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121222_184759.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	110562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121222_184810.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	110563

I recently purchased this boost gauge off of a coworkers wrecked SRT4. What else do I need to install it in my car? A T-connector for the vacuum hose line?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not familiar with that particular model (would have to google it), but many Defis require a controller unit to operate.

I would use google image search, or go directly to Defi's website and try to match up exactly what model that is, then you will see if it will work standalone or needs the controller.

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    I'm not familiar with that particular model (would have to google it), but many Defis require a controller unit to operate.

I would use google image search, or go directly to Defi's website and try to match up exactly what model that is, then you will see if it will work standalone or needs the controller.
    It is a free standing unit. What I mean is the hardware and lines needed to install it. What do I need?

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    If it doesn't require a controller, then all you need is a vacuum tube and some wire.