LED + One Touch Blinkers - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on LED + One Touch Blinkers within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yes they are and they cost .00 more than any other vehicle....

Yes they are and they cost $10.00 more than any other vehicle.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: LED + One Touch Blinkers

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13CBS View Post
    Yes they are and they cost $10.00 more than any other vehicle.
    So trade in your wrx for a 'stang and save 10 bucks!

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    Am I on NASIOC?

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    I traded in my Stang for the WRX and... well I don't wanna go there. LOL
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue Pearl

Will these work?????

www.amazon[/url].com/gp/product/B008C9YS0Y/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

It'll probably work for LEDs, but it won't have the one touch signal feature.

Tracking this over at IWSTI, take a look.

One Touch Turn Signals - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com

I think there's a lot of confusion between the module I have and the other modules people are looking for. Mayhaps I join iwsti...

The module I have has OTTS + LED compatibility. The 'cheaper' alternatives just have LED compatibility, BUT there are some modules out there that don't work with LED combinations (2 LED/2 regular or 3 LED/1regular)

Here's a video of the OTTS being used... it works fine with parking beeps, etc...

Question:

I bought the one-touch flashing unit and received it in the mail the other day. Installed the unit with no problems. With the car ignition in the "On" position the flashers worked both in normal mode and one-touch (5 flashes pre-installed). I then set it to 4 flashes - worked. Turned the ignition to "off." Later, went to drive down to the store and the blinkers didn't work at all. Blinker fuse ok, reconnected the old flasher unit and blinkers worked as stock. Re-connected the one-touch and again blinkers didn't work. So now back to stock. So bummed ... I was really looking forward to this mod. Also, I have the stock bulbs (not LED).

Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I know that one touch had found a new distributor and wondering if their product is not as good. I've emailed the company and waiting for a response.

Let me know!
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX (Premium) | EFI Logics Tuned Stage 3 | Cobb SF CAI | Invidia EL Race Header | Cobb Catted Downpipe | Borla CBE | PW TMIC | Grimmspeed EBCS | Grimmspeed AOS | DW 65C Fuel Pump | Grimmspeed Light Weight Pulley | SPT Short Shifter | JNA Front Lip | EPIC Performance Springs | SMY Cluster w/ Boost & Oil Pressure

hmm... Haven't had that issue with mine...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wussola View Post
    Question:

I bought the one-touch flashing unit and received it in the mail the other day. Installed the unit with no problems. With the car ignition in the "On" position the flashers worked both in normal mode and one-touch (5 flashes pre-installed). I then set it to 4 flashes - worked. Turned the ignition to "off." Later, went to drive down to the store and the blinkers didn't work at all. Blinker fuse ok, reconnected the old flasher unit and blinkers worked as stock. Re-connected the one-touch and again blinkers didn't work. So now back to stock. So bummed ... I was really looking forward to this mod. Also, I have the stock bulbs (not LED).

Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I know that one touch had found a new distributor and wondering if their product is not as good. I've emailed the company and waiting for a response.

Let me know!
    Is the system designed to run with LED lights? If you are using stock blinker bulbs and there is a relay installed for LED's then it will not have enough current to power the stock bulbs. It works the reverse too. If you use LED's with stock relay then LED's will blink really fast because LED's take less current thatn the original bulbs.
    Last edited by 11blackSTi; 02-26-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Is the system designed to run with LED lights? If you are using stock blinker bulbs and there is a relay installed for LED's then it will not have enough current to power the stock bulbs. It works the reverse too. If you use LED's with stock relay then LED's will blink really fast because LED's take less current thatn the original bulbs.
    Web Electrics' advertisement says that it will work with either ...

"The kit includes a One-Touch flasher module that simply replaces the turn signal flasher that's in your car. PLUS, AS AN ADDED BONUS this module will work with LEDs! So, if you are converting the turn signal lamps on your car to low-power, fast acting LEDs, this module will eliminate the "hyperflash" associated with LED installations."
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX (Premium) | EFI Logics Tuned Stage 3 | Cobb SF CAI | Invidia EL Race Header | Cobb Catted Downpipe | Borla CBE | PW TMIC | Grimmspeed EBCS | Grimmspeed AOS | DW 65C Fuel Pump | Grimmspeed Light Weight Pulley | SPT Short Shifter | JNA Front Lip | EPIC Performance Springs | SMY Cluster w/ Boost & Oil Pressure

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wussola View Post
    Web Electrics' advertisement says that it will work with either ...

"The kit includes a One-Touch flasher module that simply replaces the turn signal flasher that's in your car. PLUS, AS AN ADDED BONUS this module will work with LEDs! So, if you are converting the turn signal lamps on your car to low-power, fast acting LEDs, this module will eliminate the "hyperflash" associated with LED installations."
    Well I guess it is probably not the issue then. Good luck with your response from the company!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234