LED + One Touch Blinkers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on LED + One Touch Blinkers within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I noticed that your vid it blinked 3 times but the website described it as a 5 time blink. Can ...

I Support ClubWRX

LED + One Touch Blinkers

I noticed that your vid it blinked 3 times but the website described it as a 5 time blink. Can you choose?

Great job in the install! I definitely want to try this, in for a DIY please. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone.
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had it set for 3 because I usually change lanes by the time it's done blinking...

Blinks range from 1 blink to 8 blinks I believe. There are programming instructions in the box when you order.

Quote Originally Posted by impretzel View Post
    I noticed that your vid it blinked 3 times but the website described it as a 5 time blink. Can you choose?

Great job in the install! I definitely want to try this, in for a DIY please. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone.
    I'll try to get a DIY guide this weekend...

And since you're tinkering with the relay box, I may as well make another DIY for independent fog light control...
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue Pearl

LED + One Touch Blinkers

Is there any good guides out there on how to take off the lower dash section to get to the relay?

There may be some out there... I didn't use one...

Quote Originally Posted by lftjeep View Post
    Is there any good guides out there on how to take off the lower dash section to get to the relay?

Quote Originally Posted by chutoyy View Post
    And since you're tinkering with the relay box, I may as well make another DIY for independent fog light control...
    I'd be interested. Please do
    - Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

LED + One Touch Blinkers

I got it in, figured out where the two screws were. Wow was it hard to get the cable out of the relay though.

in for quad xenon info!

LED + One Touch Blinkers

Quad xenon?

Re: LED + One Touch Blinkers

I was able to unhook the old flasher module and hook up the new one without having to take anything apart. I did, however, leave the stock one in its original location unhooked. The new one is zip-tied to a harness nearby. This way, I can always return it to stock and don't have to worry about misplacing the original flasher!

Any of you guys realize that if you push the turn signal lever only part-way YOU control how long it's on?!... Sad...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

This is a mod I might have to do, the Chevy van I drive for work 150-250 miles a day has this feature. So its petty much a habit for me to only tap the blinker lever. But whenever I drive any other car, it makes me look like one of those D-bags that only blink once.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
    Any of you guys realize that if you push the turn signal lever only part-way YOU control how long it's on?!... Sad...
    This is true, however it is very convient and it will also allow for the use of LED turn signals without the need for any special wiring.

+ 1. I drove volvo and audi before my WRX and all those European cars have the 1 touch feature. You miss it once you don't have it anymore, so this is a nice little mod for those of us that enjoy that silly creature comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    This is a mod I might have to do, the Chevy van I drive for work 150-250 miles a day has this feature. So its petty much a habit for me to only tap the blinker lever. But whenever I drive any other car, it makes me look like one of those D-bags that only blink once.
    Quote Originally Posted by raceoholic330 View Post
    + 1. I drove volvo and audi before my WRX and all those European cars have the 1 touch feature. You miss it once you don't have it anymore, so this is a nice little mod for those of us that enjoy that silly creature comfort.
    ^^ this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast