2013 wrx kartboy short shifter install, but scared to try the bushings. :-( - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2013 wrx kartboy short shifter install, but scared to try the bushings. :-( within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 12wrxphilly damn ok. that kinda sucks i had my mind set on those. i may talk to ...

Quote Originally Posted by 12wrxphilly View Post
    damn ok. that kinda sucks i had my mind set on those. i may talk to someone around here and listen to them in person before buying them.
    dont bother... a guy with an 09 STI lives in the building next to me and he got the Nameless muffler delete. I'll just say, he didn't get any cooler. It is the loudest, most annoying sound Ive ever heard. I am 24 years old and ride loud sport bikes and whenever that guy comes home I literally roll my eyes. I cant imagine what other people think... Completely ruins a car. I was thinking about getting the same thing for my '11 WRX until I realized thats what he had. Now I am trying to decide if I want the 4" or the 5" muffler replacement. I havn't heard those so I dont know how much of a difference it will be from the delete but Im scared nonetheless. Lemme know what you go with!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If you have not heard the Nameless with the MangaFlow you should find one of those as well before buying....that is what I have, and I love it.
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

KartBoy bushings

Just did my bushings yesterday. Took me about 2 hours but thats actually an hour spent watching youtube Its easy trust me. Peace Steve-O p.s. I didn't take anything off except the heat shield bet!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123