Unplugged Connector and Floor Mats
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Unplugged Connector and Floor Mats within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Picked up my 13 WRX last week, finally gave it a good cleaning and noticed somethings. This is in the ...

Registered User thescreensavers's Avatar

Unplugged Connector and Floor Mats

Picked up my 13 WRX last week, finally gave it a good cleaning and noticed somethings.

This is in the passenger foot well, anyone know what it is?

I also noticed that my floor mats dont really fit too well, and also that the two anchor points, only one works for the front. I have seen pictures of the All season ones and the floormat for the driver has the holes much closer but these are the cloth ones, was I given the wrong floor mats?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Unplugged Connector and Floor Mats

That is the test connector. Its supposed to be unplugged.
    Mats.... no idea man.

Posted from a fone.

The material on those mats doesn't look right. I don't think you got the right ones with the car. I'd go to a dealer and look at other WRX on the lot to see what mats they have and what kind of mats are listed on the window stickers.

And yes that's the green test connector just ignore it.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    The material on those mats doesn't look right. I don't think you got the right ones with the car. I'd go to a dealer and look at other WRX on the lot to see what mats they have and what kind of mats are listed on the window stickers.

And yes that's the green test connector just ignore it.
    Yea its slightly different color than the floor, I noticed that immediately but unsure. None of the cars have the mats in them, they give them after the car is sold.

There is nothing listed on the Sticker about floor mats, here is another picture of one

2013 WRB WRX Hatchback
    GTWORX Cup Kit w/RCE Yellows/RCE Swaybars/Kartboy Endlinks/Muffler Delete/Shorty Antenna/

Here is one from a 2012 for sale, holes in the right place and the rear right is completely different from mine (pictured above).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10coitf.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	109038

FS: (For Sale) 2012 Impreza WRX/STi Oem Floormats (NJ Area) - NASIOC

And here is another from a 2011

Name:	5owj0k.jpg 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	109039

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2316027

Looks like I'll be heading to my dealer Monday AM.
    2013 WRB WRX Hatchback
    GTWORX Cup Kit w/RCE Yellows/RCE Swaybars/Kartboy Endlinks/Muffler Delete/Shorty Antenna/

Well then I think I solved that mystery, they gave me a "Impreza Floor Mats" Not the Impreza WRX Floor Mats.

My Salesman mixed them up lol.

Subaru Impreza 2012 Factory Floor Mats Part J501SFJ1000 | eBay

Name:	$T2eC16F,!ykE9s7tw!+MBQV9cOPne!~~60_32.JPG 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	109040
    2013 WRB WRX Hatchback

Weird...my grandma has an 11 impreza, but her floormats are a perfect fit for my 09

Does anyone know if they have floormats with the WRX emblem anyway?

And also...I had water leaking through my glovebox yesterday...shot some compressed air up the a/c drain tube and what leftover water didn;t get into my cabin came pouring out, but how did it get clogged, and where is it clogged so I can unclog it?

Quote Originally Posted by thescreensavers View Post
    Well then I think I solved that mystery, they gave me a "Impreza Floor Mats" Not the Impreza WRX Floor Mats.

My Salesman mixed them up lol.
    Glad to see you figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    And also...I had water leaking through my glovebox yesterday...shot some compressed air up the a/c drain tube and what leftover water didn;t get into my cabin came pouring out, but how did it get clogged, and where is it clogged so I can unclog it?
    Please start your own thread for your problems and don't hijack other people's. You'll have much better luck getting a response and it's also common courtesy.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

[QUOTE=teflon_jones;2948059

Please start your own thread for your problems and don't hijack other people's. You'll have much better luck getting a response and it's also common courtesy. [/QUOTE]
    Lol it was late and I was tired and lazy ;p

As I was parking my salesman was walking in so before I got out of the car I was greeted by him.

Told him what happened and proceded to bring two wrong mats until he finally got it right, apparently the room is a mess. Anyhow these fit much better and better color match the carpet.
    2013 WRB WRX Hatchback

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.