2012/2013 WRX base interior - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2012/2013 WRX base interior within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Aggie Subaru Ya I have seen the google images and the subaru stock photos, but those can ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Subaru View Post
    Ya I have seen the google images and the subaru stock photos, but those can be kinda hard to tell anything from... Thanks for the photo scarmack
    Might be better if you tell us what exactly you want to have a closer look at. That way, we can get you the exact views you need vs messing about with guesses.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not really sure... just looking for close ups of the front and rear seats, radio... not really sure.. just looking for something different.

Quote Originally Posted by mon3yboi View Post

Sorry, I know it doesn't show much but I can say that the seats are way more comfy than the recaros I had in my civic. Lol. BTW does aggie mean you're at UC Davis?

Thanks for the pic! No Aggie means I am a graduate of Texas A&M University.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Subaru View Post
    Thanks for the pic! No Aggie means I am a graduate of Texas A&M University.
    I'm an honorary Aggie fan this week! Beat the Gators!!!!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    I'm an honorary Aggie fan this week! Beat the Gators!!!!
    Whoop!! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by drkhead View Post
    Except my 2013 has a hideous 3-button bluetooth panel sticking off the steering wheel at 7:00.
    I happen to like my 3 buttons. VERY functional!
    2012 SWP 5door Premium!!!

2012/2013 WRX base interior

I have a 2012 WRX base sedan. Honestly, I get tired of people hating on the interior quality. The interior quality is as good or better than any car I looked at in this segment. It doesn't look cheap to me and I love the simplicity of it. The seats are comfortable and supportive enough, even for the track. To me the interior doesn't look cheap it is simplistic and functional without the extra useless fluff. If I wanted useless fluff like pointless lights and screens I would have bought a civic Si.
    Last edited by Scnsaracer; 09-07-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Cool, thanks for the input.

Re: 2012/2013 WRX base interior

My biggest complaint about the interior is that they skipped putting the red stitching on the shifter & emergency brake boots

Re: 2012/2013 WRX base interior

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    My biggest complaint about the interior is that they skipped putting the red stitching on the shifter & emergency brake boots
    Agreed! I really enjoy the interior as well but that's just dumb that they stopped there with the red stitching. You can actually buy leather with red stitching boots. Can't remember but I will be getting them. They are like $70 though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    2012 SWP 5door Premium!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scnsaracer View Post
    I have a 2012 WRX base sedan. Honestly, I get tired of people hating on the interior quality. The interior quality is as good or better than any car I looked at in this segment. It doesn't look cheap to me and I love the simplicity of it. The seats are comfortable and supportive enough, even for the track. To me the interior doesn't look cheap it is simplistic and functional without the extra useless fluff. If I wanted useless fluff like pointless lights and screens I would have bought a civic Si.
    It's no where close to the quality of the GTI, though it's as good as many others. I don't mind it that much... I will say with the seats that i'd like to have seen some sort of lumbar support on them. I have horrible lower back pain. I guess i'll have to buy one of those little cushions you put in the seat.

I Support ClubWRX

At least our interiors don't smell like crayons.....looking at you VW

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    At least our interiors don't smell like crayons.....looking at you VW
    Hey... VW's got a lot of issues from what I understand and car to car I would much rather have my 2012. I've had 2 evo's and IMO the interior is at least better than both of those. I didn't buy the car for luxury purposes otherwise I would have gotten the 335i (used of course) but I just loved the new WRX when it came out and still love it. The VW's got a nice interior, but it will never be AWD, will never be as quick as our car, it will never be as reliable (provided it's driven right lol) and overall subaru has an excellent name.

I Support ClubWRX
    No I was saying that all VW's will end up smelling like crayons. It's true.

I don't care about interiors. I drive a 2006 WRX TR for christ sake.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

Quote Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
    It's no where close to the quality of the GTI, though it's as good as many others. I don't mind it that much... I will say with the seats that i'd like to have seen some sort of lumbar support on them. I have horrible lower back pain. I guess i'll have to buy one of those little cushions you put in the seat.
    Yeah actually the GTI was high on my list, but I am glad I went with the WRX!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.