Looking at a new WRX

This is a discussion on Looking at a new WRX within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im pushing around the idea of either a Legacy (dont hate please) and a WRX. The only issue with the ...

Looking at a new WRX

Im pushing around the idea of either a Legacy (dont hate please) and a WRX. The only issue with the WRX is the interior isnt as nice and the sound system apparenlty sucks something terrible.

What is everyone doing with their speakers? amps?

I listen mostly to, again dont hate, country music, classical, jazz. I do not need a bumpin system. Something that sounds clear and when loud is not distorted. Is it worth changing out the speakers in this car and installing an amp?

Thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Even with a SOTA reference level studio system costing dozens of times more than the car installed, the interior won't get nicer or larger.

Find out which car fits and is more comfortable first.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Well, Ive sat in, and test drove a legacy limited which would be around the same price as a WRX. The interior was awesome along with the H&K radio was pretty nice.

WRX isnt as much of a "luxery" sedan as it is a sports car. I have reasons for wanting both. At the moment i cant decide which part of me will win this fight.

Just wondering what can be done to the speakers and sound system to the WRX.

Also, no dealers here have a WRX i can sit in/ test drive.

Best solution is to just throw in aftermarket HU and speakers.. that's what a lot of people are doing here and I will be eventually.. except I'm just getting the HU and seeing how much that makes a difference first...

Other than the sound my 11 WRX (4dr) has no issues.. it's plenty luxurious for what it is... only thing i can complain about other than the sound is the cheap material they use on the doors / dash... I get these white marks all over... that's fine though.. a quick wipe and it's gone... just hate having to do it ..
    Subaru WRX 2011 Spark Silver Metallic

I Support ClubWRX
    This would be an easy one if the legacy gt was still available.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    This would be an easy one if the legacy gt was still available.
    My thoughts exactly
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!