Jpm coachworks & bestthaticoulddo shift knob
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Jpm coachworks & bestthaticoulddo shift knob within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So my jpm black leather with cherry blossom ebrake, STS shift boot, and armrest were installed today. I must say ...

Jpm coachworks & bestthaticoulddo shift knob

So my jpm black leather with cherry blossom ebrake, STS shift boot, and armrest were installed today. I must say one of the things that really bothered me with my limited Rex was the pleather ebrake, shift boot and armrest came ghetto looking with the car. Today this was solved. I have to give props to Alex over at JPM COachworks for A++ customer service. Anytime I needed him for a question he was always available over the phone or by email. Anyways the ebrake install went very smooth. Shift boot was pretty easy as well besides having to push up the ring to keep it in place with force... Alex assisted me with this . Also the only hard part was the armrest install bc I simply forgot how I took it apart. I would reccomend taking pics on on your phone when you remove for future install. I am truly impressed. Best $250(with shipping)I've spent so far. Always wanted to do this but glad I finally jumped the gun. Was debating between redline and JPM but I truly fee JPM has a superior product and I've read many reviews about others having problems with redline shift boots being cut too short.. I know they eventually resolve the issue but rather just get it right the first time. JPM is made in the USA too! I went with the JPM install on the shift boot ring, armrest install , and ebrake boot install. Very cheap as well. I figure to leave it to the experts so I wouldn't somehow get excess adhesive on brand new leather and mess up... Center armrest also has extra padding which actually feels quite good. I would HIGHLY reccomend this mod for anyone looking for a good quality product wiyh great asthetics. Tomorrow I Will be getting my bestthaticoulddo 1.5 black powder coated shift knob, I will post new pic once that is done. Cool thing is he live like 10min from me so IM going to pickup in person. Will edit once installed.

Last edited by YorkWRX11; 08-18-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    11 SWP LMTD Hatch SPT Exhaust, Kartboy STS w/ Bushings, 30% Tint, Red tails, Stage 1 TP Tune

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Installed knob today.. Awesome how easily having the extra weight(1.5lb) makes shifting. Very impressed, and great he's local for me. Went with the black satin, almost did the white pic below
    11 SWP LMTD Hatch SPT Exhaust, Kartboy STS w/ Bushings, 30% Tint, Red tails, Stage 1 TP Tune

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.