The first stage of my interior redesign by JPM Coachworks is complete on my 2011 WRX (Build Thread Here). We all know the interiors of our cars leaves a lot to be desired, so I decided to redo all of it.
The guys at JPM are awesome and their work is out of this world. Pictures barely do it justice.
For this round we did the following.
- Black Alcantara Top Dash w/Red Stitching
- Black Alcantara and Black Leather Gauge Hood w/Red Stitching
- Black Alcantara and Black Leather Shift Boot w/Red Stitching
- Black Alcantara and Black Leather E-Brake Boot w/Red Stitching
- Black Alcantara and Black Leather Center Console Arm Rest with Extra Padding Added
- Black Alcantara and Black Leather Door Arm Rests with Extra Padding Added
- Stock Steering Wheel Wrapped in Black Alcantara and Black Leather w/Red Stitching
2nd Phase will be the following coming soon...
- Removing 3M Carbon Vinyl
- Color Matching Radio Bezel to Center Dash Trim
- Black Alcantara Wrapped Center Console and Shifter Trim
- Black Alcantara Roof
- Black Alcantara A-Pillars
- Sparco Milanos Done In Black Alcantara (center) and Black Leather (side bolsters) with Red Stitching
- GT Spec D Steering Wheel in Black Alcantara and Black Leather w/Red 12 O'Clock Band
- Top Door Piece in Black Alcantara to Continue Dash
Pictures of what has been completed so far.