Complete Interior Redesign on 2011 WRX by JPM Coachworks - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Complete Interior Redesign on 2011 WRX by JPM Coachworks within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; beautiful!...

beautiful!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks to Joe at JPM...my control unit for the JBL MS-8 is mounted for good. It looks great and fits perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by shotstopper29 View Post
    so you have a wrx but a sti center console? did you swap it to have the lid that goes over the cup holders?
    It is a STI shifter surround, center console and cup holder assembly. I got it used for 20 bucks and it was a lot easier for the guys at JPM to wrap.

2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks fantastic.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I am awaiting my 2013 to arrive and am going to start with an JBL MS-8 running the stock gear and HU. Then I will begin with adding new speakers and my Nakamichi 10" sub. I really like the Hertz HDP5 amp also. May also look at the Alpine PDX 5 channel as well.

Are there any tips or trick to the wiring of the MS-8 from the Stock HU? Any adapters to make this easier that I need to make sure I order?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyjohnny View Post
    I am awaiting my 2013 to arrive and am going to start with an JBL MS-8 running the stock gear and HU. Then I will begin with adding new speakers and my Nakamichi 10" sub. I really like the Hertz HDP5 amp also. May also look at the Alpine PDX 5 channel as well.

Are there any tips or trick to the wiring of the MS-8 from the Stock HU? Any adapters to make this easier that I need to make sure I order?
    You are going to use the stock speaker wire outputs to input into the MS-8 so you shouldn't need any adapters. I never ran anything with the stock headunit.

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow that interior looks incredibly awesome

I Support ClubWRX
    that all looks amazing
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

so just out of curiosity can i get a price check as of now?

Quote Originally Posted by freeskier711 View Post
    so just out of curiosity can i get a price check as of now?
    yeah man, i'm bringing this thread back and I understand if you don't want to say because it's totally none of my business... but I just am so curious how much all this stuff has cost you.
    2012 WRX: TurboXS DP, AEM CAI, TP stage 2 tune

Give JPM a call if you are really interested. To be honest...I never really added it all up and it was done in stages.

This looks so awesome man! It still has that sporty yet luxurious feel and look to it! I'd totally do this to mine. Do they do different color leather/alcantra/suede besides black and grey?
    Last edited by rocknkurtle; 09-14-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
    Give JPM a call if you are really interested. To be honest...I never really added it all up and it was done in stages.
    It's probably best to not add it up lol. Looks great though!
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

Looks awesome man. I just want to pet the dash all day. Whats the price tag on the work?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.