gauges???? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on gauges???? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by EJ257 Clock pods aren't difficult to install. I would recommend the ATI unit (like I posted) over ...

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Clock pods aren't difficult to install. I would recommend the ATI unit (like I posted) over the Autometer one like you're inquiring about because of the "hood", which will make it easier to see your gauges during the daytime.
    Where can these be found? I've been looking on "fastwrx.com" what's another good site to look on for parts?
    A car is only as good as its driver

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Take a look at this gauge Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor It can do everything you want plus more. It can read every sensor in your car, reads engine codes and can clear them. I've used them for years, they are dead reliable and accurate. Check the list of what it can do here http://www.aeroforcetech.com/files/p...s_features.pdf
    Last edited by 1oldman; 08-11-2012 at 07:46 AM.
    2015 WRX - Crystal Black Silca
    Cobb Axess Tuner -- Coming- BrenTuning ECU Solutions
    Pioneer NEX 4000, Alpine PDX 9V, JL Audio C5 650 front /rear components, JL Audio 10TW1-4: 10-inch Subwoofer, Axxess ASWC-1 Steering Wheel Control Adapter

Quote Originally Posted by 1oldman View Post
    Take a look at this gauge Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor It can do everything you want plus more. It can read every sensor in your car, reads engine codes and can clear them. I've used them for years, they are dead reliable and accurate. Check the list of what it can do here http://www.aeroforcetech.com/files/p...s_features.pdf
    those look awesome... especially the WRX logo option.

I Support ClubWRX
    Here are a few links to the ATI clock pod for the 08+.....note that due to a much different dash and clock setup, they don't looks as nice in the 08+ as they did in older gens (IMO). Links are in no particular order.

Option a
    Option b
    Option c
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.