Acquiring Interior Door Panels 98 WRX

This is a discussion on Acquiring Interior Door Panels 98 WRX within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have just bought a 98 WRx hatch and am very happy with it. It is in excellent condition but ...

Acquiring Interior Door Panels 98 WRX

I have just bought a 98 WRx hatch and am very happy with it. It is in excellent condition but I am hoping someone could advise a good site or other advice to find interior door panels for it.

Thanks
    Sam

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You must not be in the USA, as such shy of Ebay I'm not gonna be much help.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I had a good look at ebay, but could not find any for a 98 model. What years models would the 98 be compatible with? If you could hook me up with a seller that has the full range of aftermarket replacements, that would be great!

You'll want to look at the 96-00 Impreza's in your market. The 97-01 Impreza's in the US market are the same shape.

Thanks Jeremy. I am in Oz! Can anyone tell me what years and what Impreza models are compatible with the 98 WRX for panels and interior body parts? i.e. Are the RX's the same as the WRx except for obvious engine and suspension differences?