Looking to switch someone cloth for leather? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Looking to switch someone cloth for leather? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I would like to have leather, but got cloth....why? Well, cause I was not able to wait 6 weeks to ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I would like to have leather, but got cloth....why?

Well, cause I was not able to wait 6 weeks to 6 months to get a special order car, they had a rex on the lot, and I got what they had. Plain and simple.

I would have liked to get the HIDs and leather, but all that was available within 150 miles the week I got mine was one premium (which I bought), 3 base WRX, and on base STi (which I could not afford).

There is one other point, though it does not help resale value....from what I have read, the stock leather is not real high quality, but after market you can choose the grade of leather.
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by csevin View Post
    With the whole selling your car to buy a different one scenario: I thought about doing that once to switch the color of a car that I wasn't super thrilled about. When you stop to consider taxes...it really isn't worth it.
    That depends where you live. In CO you only pay the difference in taxes between the car you sold and the new car you bought.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

I wish that were the case here in CA. It's crazy to think that my car was purchased for 29,xxx about 18 months ago and the original owner paid tax on that full amount and then I bought it a month ago and paid tax on the amount that I paid for it.

I wish they had leather on the lot when i got my car or even a limited if that.. i got it as soon as they where comming out.. needed a new car fast and i wanted it black becuase all my cars have been black they had a black wrx and a grey one and an 04 wrx.. so i chose the newer one becuase sometimes when u get these cars used not such a good idea unless you know what has been done to it.. the dealer was like we wont get a limited here for 2 weeks and with my bmw being broken i just needed a car asap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12