2012 WRX Gauge Questions

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX Gauge Questions within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm Finally ready to get gauges for my car and had some questions. 1. I'm looking at buying the AEM ...

2012 WRX Gauge Questions

I'm Finally ready to get gauges for my car and had some questions.

1. I'm looking at buying the AEM TruBoost gauge and the matching air/fuel at a amazing price from a guy I know. And I was wondering since the boost gauge has a boost control buttons on it, can I use it for my car? I dont want an actual boost controller.

2. I remember seeing someone who had 2 gauges in his center vents on here, but now I cant find it. And thats where I want to mount them. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
    ---2012 WRX Limited---

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

--MBR - STORE--

It only says that it works up to the 2011, but the site looks pretty homemade and maybe he just hasn't updated it?
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

I Support ClubWRX
    Check their facebook page Monkey Bone Racing - Résumé | Facebook If you can get some Kydex and a Dremel you can probably make your own.

The SMY cluster is an option and so is the Dual Window Pod though it wont match the WRX interior

Just an excuse to add a suede headliner
    Last edited by cflip2x; 05-15-2012 at 05:59 AM.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX