Where did you put your boost gauge and phone dock? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Where did you put your boost gauge and phone dock? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; boost gauge on a cell phone..fo realllll??? how does that work...

boost gauge on a cell phone..fo realllll??? how does that work

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Good stuff, but if you're going to advertise for it here, you'll need to explore becoming a Vendor for the site. Please contact Justin@Clubwrx to find out more.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Quote Originally Posted by 08SubieWrx View Post
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post

not pictured is my radar detector, above the rear view..
    I've never been a fan of the A pillar gauges but man that looks so slick. Especially the blue color scheme throughout the whole car.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Good stuff, but if you're going to advertise for it here, you'll need to explore becoming a Vendor for the site. Please contact Justin@Clubwrx to find out more.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
    Thanks Ray I have been in contact with Justin about setting up a vendor account and looking over packages

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    boost gauge on a cell phone..fo realllll??? how does that work
    An Android phone (the faster the better), this Bluetooth OBDII adapter, and the Torque app for your phone. It has a tiny bit of lag, but it's pretty simple, looks really cool, and it's fairly accurate.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

Does anybody use digital gauges such as a Bully dog watchdog or a Edge CS or CTS?

I have a spare watchdog laying around and trying to debate a single pod for it. I know they work great on the diesels, but not sure on the gassers
    Jason
    Alligator Performance
    2004 WRX. No Kittys, Cobb AP
    2006 LBZ Duramax. 644hp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.