Prosport Premium Gauge

This is a discussion on Prosport Premium Gauge within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I Needed a boost gauge for my WRX so i ordered a prosport premium gauge and the prosport premium gauge ...

Prosport Premium Gauge

I Needed a boost gauge for my WRX so i ordered a prosport premium gauge and the prosport premium gauge cup to house it. I could have probably figured out how to install it myself but i wanted a clean finish and a pro install. I probably would have messed something up. I was getting my oil changed at the dealer and asked them to throw it on. Well they said sure but later called me and said i had the wrong "bracket" I got the gauge cup that is made specifically to mount the prosport gauge. I guess my question is can i mount this setup on the steering column? where is a good place to mount it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How did this gauge work out for you? I had one and it was always reading wrong. even after I would zero it out it would go back to + or - like 2 psi

It worked out well. I had to install it myself witch was not as hard as i thought it would be. the cup just had to be trimmed up a little to make the gauge fit. I guess that was way to much for Subaru to attempt. I mounted it on my Steering column but it ended up blocking most of my Tach. I ordered this

Dual Gauge Dash Bezel (02-07 WRX and STI) - Gauge Mounting Solutions dont know what other gauge i am going to put on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by deepseastetson
    It worked out well. I had to install it myself witch was not as hard as i thought it would be. the cup just had to be trimmed up a little to make the gauge fit. I guess that was way to much for Subaru to attempt. I mounted it on my Steering column but it ended up blocking most of my Tach. I ordered this

Dual Gauge Dash Bezel (02-07 WRX and STI) - Gauge Mounting Solutions dont know what other gauge i am going to put on the other side.
    That's good. Maybe I had a bad one. I used the same bezel on my 11. the bezel is nice and it looks stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I've had my Prosport Boost Gauge (green 60mm) since '08 and no issues!