Floor Mats?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Floor Mats? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone have any suggestions on a decent set of all weather floor mats? 2012 wrx. thanks!!...

Floor Mats?

Does anyone have any suggestions on a decent set of all weather floor mats?
    2012 wrx.

thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Weather tech.....they are a bit expensive, but are about the best you can get.
    Car Mats, Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, Side Window Deflectors | WeatherTech.com
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

I checked their website and they I couldn't find any for the 2012 wrx. Am i missing something?

I Support ClubWRX
    The WRX and STi are both Imprezas....you would just need to but the Impreza mats......However, note that since you have a 2012, you need to get the 2011 Impreza mats....here is the specific link to the 2011 stuffs they make:

2011 Subaru Impreza | My Vehicle Page | WeatherTech.com
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

Ah my problem was that i was looking under the 2012's and didn't realize that the 11's and 12's were the same. I really appreciate your help man.

I Support ClubWRX
    NP.... and Welcome to the community
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

Its a dream come true

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i bought the subaru all weather mats. they do the job, and have the subaru logo on them. my dealer is constantly publishing 20% off coupons, so I think I paid $40 for them.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

$40 for an entire set?

I Support ClubWRX
    I have Weathertechs too.I don't think any other mat will come even close in quality & fit.Well worth the money spent.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have the Subaru all weather mats.....but that is only because the dealer threw then in on the deal with my car when I got it....if they had not come with the car, I would have gotten the Weathertechs....I might still at one point in the future, after other mods are done.
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

I Support ClubWRX
    I like the weather techs. The only thing I wasn't too happy with was that I park my car on a slight downhill angle every night and any snow that is on them melts and forms a puddle that will sit under my gas pedal. I just had to bring a towel out and wipe them off every other morning or so. Nothing you can really avoid I guess. Also the cover doesn't go over the entire dead pedal. Minor annoyance.

Overall though, extremely nice quality. Not cheap though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

There's a guy on eBay that laser-cuts diamond plate floormats for year make and model for about $140 I think. He's got ones for the WRX that have the WRX logo on the side (Like the STi floormats) in whatever color you want. I'm going to be picking up a set soon.
    -Holden
    Bugeye wagon - ERZ Uppipe - TurboXS Axleback - Swift Springs - JNA Lip

I have the Subaru all weather mats, and I gotta say, I absolutely love them. You really can't beat em for $50 a set.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I will agree with the guys here on the weathertechs. They are very nice and really keep everything your feet bring into the car confined to their area. Cleaning them is really easy too! Besides functioning really well I think they look great (esp the rears).

One other thing about them though... I was expecting them to be softer or more flexible (like rubber mats) and when they arrived they are more like a firm plastic. Almost like a tray. This is fine by me because it helps them retain their shape, it was just a little surprising.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.