Subaru WRX Forum banner

Custom Interior Boots

10K views 105 replies 7 participants last post by  manny0 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know of a company called Red Line Goods (redlinegoods.com)

They make shift boots, e-brake boots, arm rest covers, and even leather covers for the elbow pads on the door for newer models for the WRX and STI.

They have a million different collors, several different styles in leather and finishes. They can also have a color specially matched to what you want.

They have different pre made styles for boots and they can also make custom designs.

And they can have your product embroidered with the Subaru or about any image you would like.

The make more products than listed above. If they have something you want but don't have it for your car, just contact them and you can get it for free.

They are offering great discounts and until December 31st they are giving free shipping.

Red Line Goods has really good quality products and has products for almost any car on the road.

See less See more
#19 ·
Thanks for the compliment, haha I looked yours up too haha. Yeah once it gets warm here I'm gonna do some work to it, plan on tinting the Windows and gonna debadge the back but leave the Wed. Plus I bougt another badge that I'm gonna paint red, as well as paint the wrx on the sides red.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.