Custom Interior Boots - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on Custom Interior Boots within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by rc_wizard Hell yeah. I'm in the military, so I only have but so much choice inwhere I ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_wizard View Post
    Hell yeah. I'm in the military, so I only have but so much choice inwhere I go.
    do they give you options. i knew someone who used to be in the army, not sure of position but i believe he said he got an an option, (where they needed him though) as to where he went.
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah I have the option. With my job I can go a lot of places, and I have bases all over the world on my dream sheet, but it's still a dream sheet. They will send me when ever they want. I've been here for 2 years and with no sign of leaving soon.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah I have the option. With my job I can go a lot of places, and I have bases all over the world on my dream sheet, but it's still a dream sheet. They will send me when ever they want. I've been here for 2 years and with no sign of leaving soon.
    the traveling sounds cool though, its cool to new places
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    the traveling sounds cool though, its cool to new places
    Yeah it's pretty cool. This is my first base but I have been to Texas Missouri and now Idaho. It's amazing how different the country is. I knew it before, but it's a real eye opener to actually see it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah it's pretty cool. This is my first base but I have been to Texas Missouri and now Idaho. It's amazing how different the country is. I knew it before, but it's a real eye opener to actually see it.
    do you get time to work on your car? thats the only thing i could see wrong with having the possibility of moving, not having a place to work on it, or maybe having to get rid of it.
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Well I get weekends off and federal holidays off so I get plenty of time to work on my WRX. If i move within the continental United States they will pay the mileage to drive. If i move anywhere else they will ship 1 vehicle for free. I don't plan on ever getting rid of my car

I Support ClubWRX
    Well I get weekends off and federal holidays off so I get plenty of time to work on my WRX. If i move within the continental United States they will pay the mileage to drive. If i move anywhere else they will ship 1 vehicle for free. I don't plan on ever getting rid of my car
    well thats good, i have a fleet of cars started trying to customize all of them at once is a chore, lol i want them all a certain way but the money limits what i can do for now
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

well thats good, i have a fleet of cars started trying to customize all of them at once is a chore, lol i want them all a certain way but the money limits what i can do for now
    Amen to that, I'm sure we all have that issue. I have that problem and the fact that there is no AWD Dyno in the state of Idaho. The closest one is in Salt Lake City.

I Support ClubWRX
    Amen to that, I'm sure we all have that issue. I have that problem and the fact that there is no AWD Dyno in the state of Idaho. The closest one is in Salt Lake City.
    wow really? im still unsure where one is around me. hopefully not too far though
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

wow really? im still unsure where one is around me. hopefully not too far though
    Yeah. So even if I wanted to do something as simple as a plug and play a boost controller I would have to drive to Salt Lake. I think it has something to do with my county not needing emission testing. But that pays off when I get a catless down pipe... wait I need to retune for that too FML

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah. So even if I wanted to do something as simple as a plug and play a boost controller I would have to drive to Salt Lake. I think it has something to do with my county not needing emission testing. But that pays off when I get a catless down pipe... wait I need to retune for that too FML
    yeah it stinks i have emission crap here. im planning on running a stage 2 from cobb using their catback and DP, that way i can run a stage 2 tune from them that i can install myself till i can get it tuned at a shop. i spoke with lokey earlier on here and he said the stage 2 tune from cobb works pretty well but a pro tune is best
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I know Perrin sells better maps than the pre-made Cobb maps. But a pro tune would definitely be the best.

I Support ClubWRX
    I know Perrin sells better maps than the pre-made Cobb maps. But a pro tune would definitely be the best.
    before i run stage 2 im gonna look into a shop locally to tune it, i may run the stage 2 but only for a short bit. im excited for stage 2 ive heard its a big jump from stock, and this car is fun stock. i could only imagine increasing that.
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

before i run stage 2 im gonna look into a shop locally to tune it, i may run the stage 2 but only for a short bit. im excited for stage 2 ive heard its a big jump from stock, and this car is fun stock. i could only imagine increasing that.
    I bet. My 08 WRX is a blast and I know the 2009+ WRX's have a that new turbo, 40 extra horses, and a better suspension.

I Support ClubWRX
    I bet. My 08 WRX is a blast and I know the 2009+ WRX's have a that new turbo, 40 extra horses, and a better suspension.
    yep just wish i didnt have a warrenty to fight with, i wanna upgrade but am worried of warrenty issue later on. so i guess ill wait and see, its killin me not to be able to mod it yet lol
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.