Custom Interior Boots - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on Custom Interior Boots within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yeah I work on computers, that's my motto lol...

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah I work on computers, that's my motto lol
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lol, it works almost everywhere.

And by the way, that's one sexy WRX you've got.

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the compliment, haha I looked yours up too haha. Yeah once it gets warm here I'm gonna do some work to it, plan on tinting the Windows and gonna debadge the back but leave the Wed. Plus I bougt another badge that I'm gonna paint red, as well as paint the wrx on the sides red.
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I Support ClubWRX
    I just ordered the door armrests from redline. I sure hope it matches...I went with JPM Coachworks for the shifter and e-brake boots and center armrest.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

I Support ClubWRX
    It should be a good match, there's a YouTube video of then installing this on an sti and it looks spot on
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, haha I looked yours up too haha. Yeah once it gets warm here I'm gonna do some work to it, plan on tinting the Windows and gonna debadge the back but leave the Wed. Plus I bougt another badge that I'm gonna paint red, as well as paint the wrx on the sides red.
    That's a pretty awesome idea painting them red. I want debadge too. I might paint the Subaru logos red in the rear and get the Impreza logo in the front and paint it.

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    I just ordered the door armrests from redline. I sure hope it matches...I went with JPM Coachworks for the shifter and e-brake boots and center armrest.
    It should match very well. Are the JPM boots leather or that Alancatra stuff?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_wizard View Post
    That's a pretty awesome idea painting them red. I want debadge too. I might paint the Subaru logos red in the rear and get the Impreza logo in the front and paint it.
    Yeah since Subaru make it a black and red theme, I'm gonna stick with that, and I did a quick sketch in ms paint and it looks like it should be sweet when its done. The tough spot I'm at is how dark to tint the Windows I'm debating between 20 and 35 percent tint
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I Support ClubWRX
    It should match very well. Are the JPM boots leather or that Alancatra stuff?
    I went with leather to match the leather seats (ltd). JPM's leather and stitching are spot on.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Yeah since Subaru make it a black and red theme, I'm gonna stick with that, and I did a quick sketch in ms paint and it looks like it should be sweet when its done. The tough spot I'm at is how dark to tint the Windows I'm debating between 20 and 35 percent tint
    That's my plan too. I would go with the darkest tint that your local laws will allow. Luckily for me,I bought my WRX used and it came with window tint and rims and a K&N typhoon intake system. I've installed everything else on my Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    I went with leather to match the leather seats (ltd). JPM's leather and stitching are spot on.
    Sounds pretty sick decided to wait and get the side armrest covers but they look awesome.

I Support ClubWRX
    That's my plan too. I would go with the darkest tint that your local laws will allow. Luckily for me,I bought my WRX used and it came with window tint and rims and a K&N typhoon intake system. I've installed everything else on my Facebook page.
    Infortunatly the darkest for my state is 50% which I feel is too light. And I know people who get away with darker tints so I'm not worried about the legal side, aiming for looks, but I know too dark and it affects night time driving.
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Infortunatly the darkest for my state is 50% which I feel is too light. And I know people who get away with darker tints so I'm not worried about the legal side, aiming for looks, but I know too dark and it affects night time driving.
    Yeah, Virginia has the same stupid 50% law. In that case I would vote 35%. It's dark enough without being too dark.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, Virginia has the same stupid 50% law. In that case I would vote 35%. It's dark enough without being too dark.
    yeah thats what im leaning towards, it should look good and not be dark enough to have the cops bug me. my mustang is incredibly loud and i daily drove it for a year before my subaru, never got stopped once. it runs long tube headers no cats and resonators, thats it haha its a monster though
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast