Subaru WRX Forum banner

Custom Interior Boots

10K views 105 replies 7 participants last post by  manny0 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know of a company called Red Line Goods (redlinegoods.com)

They make shift boots, e-brake boots, arm rest covers, and even leather covers for the elbow pads on the door for newer models for the WRX and STI.

They have a million different collors, several different styles in leather and finishes. They can also have a color specially matched to what you want.

They have different pre made styles for boots and they can also make custom designs.

And they can have your product embroidered with the Subaru or about any image you would like.

The make more products than listed above. If they have something you want but don't have it for your car, just contact them and you can get it for free.

They are offering great discounts and until December 31st they are giving free shipping.

Red Line Goods has really good quality products and has products for almost any car on the road.

See less See more
#66 ·
Well I get weekends off and federal holidays off so I get plenty of time to work on my WRX. If i move within the continental United States they will pay the mileage to drive. If i move anywhere else they will ship 1 vehicle for free. I don't plan on ever getting rid of my car :)

#73 ·
before i run stage 2 im gonna look into a shop locally to tune it, i may run the stage 2 but only for a short bit. im excited for stage 2 ive heard its a big jump from stock, and this car is fun stock. i could only imagine increasing that.

#76 ·
I bet. Right now I'm just focusing on moding the interior. I've got the Subaru STS with an Agency Power STS on the way. Those Red Line Goods Boots are on the way. I took the Subaru floor illumination kit and customize that with strips of LEDs and installed them in the front and rear floor areas. I've also got Alpine 6.5" speakers in each door powered by a 600 watt amp and 2 12" Kicker Comp subs powered by a alpine 800 watt amp. All are running off a Sony Explode deck. I want to get a triple gauge pod with boost, voltage, and oil pressure, but that stuff isn't cheap.

#77 ·
yeah i know it gets pricey, nice setup though. yeah right now i ordered a custom enclosure that will fit flush with the back side of the car and a 10 inch diamond audio sub to go in it. also have a 600 watt diamond audio amp to power that sub. once that comes in im gonna install it, also planning on running it off the stock unit because i have the steering wheel controls and dont wanna loose them. was it hard to install the new door speakers and power them through the amp?

#78 ·
That should turn out pretty good too. I want to get rid of my 12's and get a Polk shallow mount 10" to save space and weight. Plus the 10" will sound cleaner than the 12's. It wasn't that hard to install the speakers and the amp. I did have to use the included speaker adapter plates to make them fit. The wiring isn't hard, but it does require a lot of time to run all the wires, but in the end you get a much louder and cleaner sound.

#79 ·
yeah i used to have 12's in my mustang but i took them out, would have gone 12 but the enclosure only does up to 10s, and diamond audio has great quality and sound. im dreading when i got to swap out the door speakers (not sure when yet) cuz of all the wires i have to run, luckily i have a friend who is very good at car audio.

#80 ·
Like I tell everyone. Car audio isn't that hard. All it really involves is positive and negative wires and running them and trying to hide them. The only hard part is routing the wires. It will take a lot of time to install door speakers and run wires to each of them.

#83 ·
yeah the speakers i have seem to work pretty well, im adding the sub to get a little more bump. but i probably wont worry about the door speakers for now. plus its crappy weather here in ohio and i dont like to work when its cold out lol

#87 ·
yeah ive been trying to work on my mustang for 2 months now but my dads been hogging the garage, good news is he is selling some cars he bought to fix up and should be getting a lift soon, which would make working on the cars even easier than jackstands

#101 ·
Has anyone compared the JPM Coachworks and the Redline leather boots? I am planning on getting shift boot, brake boot, and the center arm rest covers, and am trying to see if the almost double price of the JPM is really worth it.

#104 ·
I bought Redline boots and a center console cover about 3 years ago, my center console cover was the first one made by them and I had to send it to them to make a patern. I went to their site and ordered the door armrest covers today. To my amazement, the first pictures of their boots were of my car (small world).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.