Clock Gauge / Pod

This is a discussion on Clock Gauge / Pod within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I decided to go forth and try an fix the clock on my 02 WRX (because it's a widely ...

Clock Gauge / Pod

So I decided to go forth and try an fix the clock on my 02 WRX (because it's a widely known problem). I managed to get the housing off and the clock out. I'm currently working on fixing the connections before snapping it back together.

However, I began to wonder if there was a clock they made to go into the triple gauge cluster that would go in place of the clock. This way I could have a clock in one of the holes and simply cap off the other two until I decide to hook something up to them.

Does anybody know of such a clock? Would it be able to be simply reconnected to the original wiring and connector for the original clock? Thanks.
    '02 WRX Bugeye; Midnight Blue / Black Pearl

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not sure if you mean an actual gauge such as this...
    http://prosportgauges.com/12-volt-di...ock-amber.aspx

As for one that could replace the spot of the stock clock, you could hunt around, sure you'll find one.
    Going From a RX-7 to a WRX is like going from Purgatory to Heaven

Actually that looks great. Thanks. I hope it just hooks into the original plug and it's done.

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    your going to have to do some wiring. It should be very simple but you will have a hell of a time getting a gauge that uses the stock wrx plug. If you want I can sell you a working stock clock for cheap.
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

You're welcome, and there are all sorts of options out there as far as color, digital/analog style, so you can really customize to your liking.
    Going From a RX-7 to a WRX is like going from Purgatory to Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    your going to have to do some wiring. It should be very simple but you will have a hell of a time getting a gauge that uses the stock wrx plug. If you want I can sell you a working stock clock for cheap.
    I'll let you know if I need one. I'm gonna try to reconnect the resistor on my factory one and get it going. Thanks though I'll keep you in mind for it.