04 STi HVAC lights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 STi HVAC lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I want to replace these little lights. So I'm wondering how they are connected. The top 3 lights ...

Registered User ModernRevolution's Avatar

04 STi HVAC lights

Hey guys, I want to replace these little lights. So I'm wondering how they are connected. The top 3 lights (rear defrost, AC, and recirculation buttons) are on long prongs that got right back to the circuit board but don't appear to be soddered in, can I just pull these out and pop new ones in?

These 4 bulbs are for the fan,temp, and air duct dials, they are clear bulbs with green caps. Do these pop out or unscrew? Also with both types of lights, where can i buy these? And what are they called or what size are they? And where can i get new tiny rubber colored caps?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump^

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    The only ones I replaced were the bulbs with the green condoms on them. They twist like 90 degrees, then pop out. I replaced them with LED lights, I forget exactly what they were called (T-71 or something like that). The replacements twist into place just like stock.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. But how do I find out which I need? I think I can get them from superbriteled.com but don't know what to order. So I could pop one out and bring to a store, but what stores would have these?

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I ordered mine from LED Lights, Bulbs & Accessories - SUPER BRIGHT LEDS.. and I found the part number on here somewhere from someone else's thread. So the info is here.. somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.