Opinions on this dash bezel?

This is a discussion on Opinions on this dash bezel? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I really like the SMY dash bezel for the 2008+ WRX, but was sad that the older gens got no ...

I Support ClubWRX

Opinions on this dash bezel?

I really like the SMY dash bezel for the 2008+ WRX, but was sad that the older gens got no love. Today though, I found this:

Dual Gauge Dash Bezel - Gauge Mounting Solutions

What does everyone think? I did some research, and I guess several years ago Autometer made one like this, but the fit and finish was terrible, there was much anger and rage, and then it was discontinued. I emailed the vendor to see if I could get a brand name, but has anyone bought this bezel from them before?

My last clock pod fit and looked great, but I like the cleaner look of this a bit better.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am a fan of the clock pod with 60mm gauges. I had that gauge pod on my integra temporarily, didnt care for it too much.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, I had a clock pod before, but I have other plans for the OEM clock bezel there. At this point I'm stuck with something like this (), the Perrin-type pod (meh), or a pillar pod ().

60 mm is excessive, IMO. I wouldn't like those dominating my otherwise clean and streamlined dash. For me, 52mm hits the spot perfectly (that's what she said? )
    Last edited by Rambo; 06-15-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson