Picking Out a WRX 5-Speed Shift Knob - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Picking Out a WRX 5-Speed Shift Knob within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by PhoebeusFenix Anyone know where i can find the anarchy motive knob? I tried forman performance or something, ...

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeusFenix View Post
    Anyone know where i can find the anarchy motive knob? I tried forman performance or something, but got no answer.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    I just emailed Derrick from Anarchy Motive directly and bought through Paypal. If you can't find his email I'll post it up later when I find it again.

EDIT: Here is the email I used to get my shift knob from AM - derrick@anarchymotive.com
    Last edited by SomeGoalie; 03-23-2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Added email

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    that is one of the coolest shift knobs i have seen!

That is nice. Would go well with a car that had color matched wheels. Or even color matching around the dash and door handles.. Me likey...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BOshea View Post
    That is nice. Would go well with a car that had color matched wheels. Or even color matching around the dash and door handles.. Me likey...
    Welcome to WC Lathe Werks -- I Build Truly Unique Shift Knobs. Proudly Hand-Crafted in The USA! - WC Lathe Werks | Truly Unique Shift Knobs, Proudly Hand-Crafted in The USA! he does great work. I had my TI knob with two groves on the bottom and blue to purple fade
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I have the delrin Cobb and really dig it (See the pic). I bought my 14 with the SPT short shifter installed by the dealer. Shifter is great but I found the lever a little too long. Just put in a Kartboy and find it to be the Perfect combination. Good Luck!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0204.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	151001

Might have to look into WC Lathe Werks myself; I ended up swapping my stocker for the 5-Speed STi. Nice weight to it.

I have a Blox 490 shift ball sitting on a Cobb Adj. STS.

2013 WRX Plasma Blue Pearl

Just installed the Cobb Knob last week, no others to compare it to but great feel and much lighter compared to stock but still with a hefty enough feel for me.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll add my knob to this party

WC Lathe Werks - Titanium STi Sphere, blue to bronze fade - 5 grooves added, with matching Si dial cover. Most awesomeZZZ knob I have ever felt in my hand. (I also have the black aluminum Perrin reverse lockout).

Another vote for WC Lathe works. I have the standard stainless steel sphere. Great weight, fit and finish. Paid for the upgraded production time and it arrived very quickly. Paired with KB short shifter, upgraded front and rear bushings and TIC pivot bushings.

I Support ClubWRX
    I've never liked the "big ball" shift knobs, for some reason. I prefer having something there that I can hook a finger on, and feel like there's a linkage between me and the shifter. Personal preference. I've had these Momo Combat knobs in both WRX's, and a similar one in my MR2T.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I've never liked the "big ball" shift knobs, for some reason. I prefer having something there that I can hook a finger on, and feel like there's a linkage between me and the shifter. Personal preference. I've had these Momo Combat knobs in both WRX's, and a similar one in my MR2T.
    I felt the same way had a mono shadow but after getting my shift knob from lathe wekrs I can easily shift with a gentle finger grabbing the bottom. The only "problem" (and this has been covered before) is the hot and cold temps

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Got my pearl white Anarchy Motive Weighted Spherical shift knob today (to go with my SWP sedan).

This thing is 671 grams of awesomeness! Night and day compared to the stock shift knob. If you're still using the stock shift knob, do yourself a favor and get a weighted shift knob.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    This is the one I got and I'm happy with it. It matches my aftermarket Momo steering wheel, and it screws on to the shifter properly instead of digging into the sides with allen screws like most aftermarket knobs.

I also have this same knob in my 09 WRX. I love it. I get compliments on it even from chicks!!!!

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/p...roducts_id=634

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.