Custom cargo liner + cover

This is a discussion on Custom cargo liner + cover within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm planning on leaving the seats down on my 2011 WRX, mainly because there will always be stuff in it. ...

Custom cargo liner + cover

I'm planning on leaving the seats down on my 2011 WRX, mainly because there will always be stuff in it.

I've found some custom cargo liners that cover the back and the back of the seats: Subaru:Impreza WRX/STI<br>5 DR Hatchback 2008-2011

What I'm looking for now is a custom cargo cover, since the stock cover will only cover half of the back. I'd like to make whatever will be in the back a little more discreet (mainly for looks, so walking by I don't see all this junk in the back). Know of anything that is available?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

By cargo cover do you mean the security screen thing that you pull out to "hide" what's underneath? If that's what you're after you can probably make your own out of some simple wood for a frame, and some fabric or some other liner as a cover. You just need a little rectangle frame really...or get fancy and have some hinges so that everything can flip back for easy access.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Yes, the cargo cover is the security screen. It shouldn't be too hard to make something, but just was curious if there were any 3rd party well designed solutions. Thanks!