New WC Lathe Werks Copolymer Knob
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New WC Lathe Werks Copolymer Knob within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; White Copolymer Knob w/ Brass Insert Standard Diameter 2.0" Engraving of WC Lathe Werks logo in Red Narrow Grooves All ...

New WC Lathe Werks Copolymer Knob

White Copolymer Knob w/ Brass Insert
    Standard Diameter 2.0"
    Engraving of WC Lathe Werks logo in Red
    Narrow Grooves All Around
    Standard Collar Height

I would definitely recommend WC Lathe Werks for anyone looking for a shifter knob upgrade.

Absolutely thrilled with the way it looks.

Feels really good when shifting and the narrow grooves give it enough texture that it doesn't feel like its going to slip out of your hand.

Last edited by TheWaffler20; 05-14-2011 at 04:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how much did that run you?

White Copolymer Knob w/ Brass Insert $80
    Standard Diameter 2.0" $0
    Engraving of WC Lathe Werks logo in Red $30 (It was his logo so i got it a little cheaper than a custom engraving)
    Narrow Grooves All Around $5
    Standard Collar Height $0

Total $115

Might be a more expensive if all you get is a shifter knob since I also picked up the rear and front Kartboy bushings.

If you are interested I would check out their website at WC Lathe Werks. They have some awesome Titanium knobs, but I live in Illinois and I wanted something that wasn't going to get cold or hot.

He makes a nice product. I've been debating another one, but I could picture myself getting addicted to ordering them.

Grooved GF4 with insert:
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

ive been thinkin of going with a twm knob. i like the steel knobs this company offers too
    Last edited by patrick4588; 05-14-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudferret View Post
    He makes a nice product. I've been debating another one, but I could picture myself getting addicted to ordering them.

Grooved GF4 with insert:
    Before I decided on the white sphere I was looking at this exact knob and thought that white was a little more my personal preference. Still love the look of the teardrop though.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    ive been thinkin of going with a twm knob. are these heavily weighted too?
    The weight is pretty good. Not that much different from stock. I was actually surprised at how much the stock shifter weighted. I definitely notice that I shift a little smoother just because of the shape and the better grip.

If you are looking for something heavy, I would suggest the Stainless Steel or Titanium. From looking around people have nothing but praise for everything from WC.

I have had one for the better part of 3 and half years I believe. Best knob on the market.
    New EnglandF4
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #010

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.