2011 Gauge Pods
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 Gauge Pods within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I know there's a whole thread on gauges, but I don't feel like reading through all 18 pages lol ...

2011 Gauge Pods

So I know there's a whole thread on gauges, but I don't feel like reading through all 18 pages lol
    I've searched a little bit on gauges and gauge pods, and from what I've found no one seems to make an A pillar pod for the 2011's (which makes sense because of the air bag). I also just tried searching for any gauge pod for the '11s and couldn't come up with anything. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. And I don't know if the interior of the '10s is the same, and a pod for the '10s would fit my car also?
    Let me know where I can find a gauge pod for my car! Thanks
    Rachelle
    2011 DGM WRX Hatch
    Stink Eye Mob #970

Facebook link

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

--Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^^ that if you want one or two gauges.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

KHP
    Wow... Those look pretty cool. Very discreet as well so only you know you have gauges. Bookmarked for when I decide to do a boost gauge, EGT or Oil Pressure Gauges.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

I have that piece and I'm very impressed with it, good quality, perfect match, and very visible. I also mated it with a single pod. I'm running a boost, oil temp and oil pressure. To answer your question, they '11 interior is the same as the '10.

MB Gauge Pod 52mm Subaru WRX / STI 2008-2011 at RallySportDirect.com
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

I love that! Thanks so much. I'm definitely going to look into getting that pod. And they appear to be pretty good quality.
    Rachelle
    2011 DGM WRX Hatch
    Stink Eye Mob #970

Facebook link

Theres this ugly thing too.

08-10 WRX ATI Center Dash Pod: JSC Speed

Mine in my 2011

Post 5 shows my gauges installed. Bottom link is where I got them from, cluster matches OEM interior/color. If u read my original thread you will also see that this gauge pod does not inhibit the airbag from deploying.

New 2011 WRX Hatch

A-Pillar Gauge Pod Solution-Official Vendor - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com

Ah you just made my day!! I wanted to find an A pillar pod so bad because I think it looks much better than any others. I was super bummed hearing that I can't have one because of the air bag...But this is such a relief! Thanks!
    Rachelle
    2011 DGM WRX Hatch
    Stink Eye Mob #970

Facebook link

Just mount the gauge wherever you want it to be. I put mine in front of the fuel gauge needle and the only thing it blocks is when my fuel light comes on. I need to lean a lil left to see that but since I can see the fuel needle that's not a big deal.

This doesn't show the best angle but...
    Socal Subaru Forum For SoCal Subaru Enthusiasts: SoCalSubies.com - View Single Post - Anxiouz -- 2011 WRX hatchback (DGM) (full mods link in my sig)

I like that it's out of site (mostly) when next to a cop.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Ya thats true...an A pillar is such a cop magnet..
    Your avatar leads me to another question, where did you get your tail light tint? I'm wanting to do smoked instead of red, but I really like it. I've found some sites that sell it, but it's never cut for the reverse light. I'm not sure if you just cut it yourself but ya. I'm wanting to do that for my first exterior mod
    Rachelle
    2011 DGM WRX Hatch
    Stink Eye Mob #970

Facebook link

I think the taillight overlays are my fav mod yet lol. Google "Blue Batmobile" and you'll find a site with tons of images. Find the pic name you like and email the address listed. He'll send an invoice or PP address to pay. I think they were $40 or something. I put them on (VERY poorly) myself but if you search on overlay installs you'll find out how to do it. It's not too tough but you need a hairdryer...I didn't use one originally so I had trouble. Or pay a tint shop or tuner to do it for you.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Thanks!!
    Rachelle
    2011 DGM WRX Hatch
    Stink Eye Mob #970

Facebook link

If you look at the pics on that page there's one where the gauges look just like the factory cluster (red lettering with white pointer) what gauges are these?? in one the pics I could almost make out "subaru" on the face of the gauge. What I want to know is where can I get them? .. I want to add a boost and oil psi gauge to the car at some point but do not under any circumstances want them to look different than the factory cluster gauges. Otherwise I'd have just tossed a set of whatever in there.

Anyone have a Idea?
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.