2011 Gauge Pods - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2011 Gauge Pods within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by mangostick If you look at the pics on that page there's one where the gauges look just ...

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    If you look at the pics on that page there's one where the gauges look just like the factory cluster (red lettering with white pointer) what gauges are these?? in one the pics I could almost make out "subaru" on the face of the gauge. What I want to know is where can I get them? .. I want to add a boost and oil psi gauge to the car at some point but do not under any circumstances want them to look different than the factory cluster gauges. Otherwise I'd have just tossed a set of whatever in there.

Anyone have a Idea?
    Subaru WRX STi Factory Matched Boost Gauge with White Needle

I believe these are the gauges they used. When you're serious about getting some, I have their oil press gauge I'll sell you for half price. Never used, I took it out of the package but that's it. They don't have an oil temp and I want all my gauges to match each other, even if they're slightly different than my cluster. PM me if you're interested, it's just sitting in my toolbox collecting dust
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've only come across 1 gauge that was red back, white needle...and I forget the brand. It was some no-name, not something from Defi or Apexi, etc..

But yeah, a few of those pics have spot-on perfect gauge matching. Very nice indeed.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    Subaru WRX STi Factory Matched Boost Gauge with White Needle

I believe these are the gauges they used. When you're serious about getting some, I have their oil press gauge I'll sell you for half price. Never used, I took it out of the package but that's it. They don't have an oil temp and I want all my gauges to match each other, even if they're slightly different than my cluster. PM me if you're interested, it's just sitting in my toolbox collecting dust
    I'll be in touch
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Were they the Subaru JDM accessory gauge kit?

avoJDM Parts Online

From what I've read they're made by defi for Subaru. Pretty pricy, but perfect match

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12