Interior LED lights - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Interior LED lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; pm me a price for the bulbs for my wrx......

pm me a price for the bulbs for my wrx...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow...this thread has really got me thinking...all red interior lights on my car.

Any downsides to this anyone can think of?
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde
    Wow...this thread has really got me thinking...all red interior lights on my car.

I think the LED lighting strips is enough red lighting for the interior. Replacing dome lights with red bulbs would be silly, IMO.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    I think the LED lighting strips is enough red lighting for the interior. Replacing dome lights with red bulbs would be silly, IMO.
    Agreed. Red Map and Domes are useless... Red strips under your dash and under seats are way to go IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post

Every time you'd open the door, you'd look like an Arby's Roast Beef! LOL
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

I Support ClubWRX
    This is a topic I'm very much intending on doing once my car comes in. I have several friends that have installed blue,red and even an amber looking color led lights up under their dashes which then shines down onto the floor board around your feet area. the lights stay on all the time( if you want) and I have to say that everyone that rides in one of their cars ends up doing this mod. Planning on removing the door panels as well and wiring up a single led ( will need to drill )just behind the door levers so you never have to fiddle for it again. Also will be doing a single one at the bottom and off to the side of each cup holder. This last one requires a bit more work due to most likely having to pull up some carpet since you need to come up though the center console(how its done on a 4runner..need to research the best way for this mod). When doing the door handles it's also a great time to put in some sound deaf material in the doors( same for cupholder mod..can put sound material in the flooring) I'll post a full write up w/ pics showing how I do this when I get the car. I can get group buys on Led's...from any Led maker if you guys might want to start a group buy on these sometime very soon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234