STI seats into a 2003 WRX wagon

This is a discussion on STI seats into a 2003 WRX wagon within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I want to put in the STI seats into my wagon will they bolt right up no problem, would there ...

STI seats into a 2003 WRX wagon

I want to put in the STI seats into my wagon will they bolt right up no problem, would there are any problems that i would encounter putting them in
    2003 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon

"I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Is it fast? I don't even know if its street legal. O.o (IROC-Z)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Look up the specific year for the donor car and search for installation problems.

You will have to figure out if the front airbags will be OK.

You will lose the ability to fold the rear seats.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Yea i rode in a sti for the first time a week prior to the post and the seats were SO comfy, the only better ones were in a caddy. I hopped on nasioc and the connectors are universal so thats a plus well i guess ill be buying a snowboard rack cant put boards in the back anymore thanks for the post man
    2003 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon

"I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Is it fast? I don't even know if its street legal. O.o (IROC-Z)