2010 WRX Tweet tweet tweet!

This is a discussion on 2010 WRX Tweet tweet tweet! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok, stupid post title.... But, I am upgrading my speakers, head unit, adding a sub, etc etc. My question is ...

2010 WRX Tweet tweet tweet!

Ok, stupid post title....

But, I am upgrading my speakers, head unit, adding a sub, etc etc. My question is can I purchase the tweeter bezels seperately from Subaru, that came in the premium models? I'd probably add my own tweeter, I know there would be a premium if I bought the whole bezel+factory tweeter.

Thank you !

~D

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by soobie
    But, I am upgrading my speakers, head unit, adding a sub, etc etc. My question is can I purchase the tweeter bezels seperately from Subaru, that came in the premium models? I'd probably add my own tweeter, I know there would be a premium if I bought the whole bezel+factory tweeter.
    OE location is less than ideal. Mount them in the kick panels or A-Pillar.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    you can purchase any part from Subaru.If you don't have the part number,contact your nearest dealer or check online in the OEM parts catalog.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Got a sweet price for the sail bezels, $17 per side. But I think I might go with the idea of drilling a tweeter hole near the cup holder on door panel. I'll never use the bottle holder down there anyways