limited leather heated seats in 03 wrx help

This is a discussion on limited leather heated seats in 03 wrx help within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am looking into putting a set of 06-07 wrx limited leather heated seats into my usdm 03 wrx sedan. ...

limited leather heated seats in 03 wrx help

I am looking into putting a set of 06-07 wrx limited leather heated seats into my usdm 03 wrx sedan. Now I don't know if this is a plug and play kind of thing. I have been reading that possibly can get the oem harness for it to work. But where does the own harness plug into and I did see a couple of people saying window switches might need to be swapped to. Where can I check to see if I can even plug the new harness in? Thanks in advance. Also if anyone has this harness and willing to part ways with it that would be awesome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I haven't done this or have never seen this done to an older bugeye, but my guess is that the 03 WRX probably didn't come wired for heated seats. So given that, you'd probably have to splice into a power source and your own switch for it to work. Just saying.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying