04 WRX Aftermarket full exhaust system ?

This is a discussion on 04 WRX Aftermarket full exhaust system ? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have an 04 WRX and I was trying to get a full exhaust system installed but I needed some ...

Question 04 WRX Aftermarket full exhaust system ?

I have an 04 WRX and I was trying to get a full exhaust system installed but I needed some suggestions on brands, stores or online shops that I can purchase new parts. I would really appreciate it if someone could get me started!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    there are so many different types of exhausts & everyones opinions are different. some may like a 4.5" tip exhaust that's super loud & some may like a 3" exhaust tip thats very quiet.

go to a local meet and listen to different exhausts in person to see what style you like.

here is a thread that might help make a decisiion:
    Exhaust Video/Sound Clips

**also don't forget you WILL need engine management with a full exhaust.

replacing the uppipe is also highly highly HIGHLY recommended.**

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Question Thanks

Thanks, that really helps. And yeah I was planning on an uppipe, and modifications to the computer chip. Also I wasn't sure the name of something but it helps regulate gas efficiency and some how you can change it up(illegally) so you get better airflow i bleieve. NATs or something along those lines? Thanks for the help!