2011 sti gauge pods

This is a discussion on 2011 sti gauge pods within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey everyone i just bought a 2011 sti an im looking for a website that has a 3 gauge podthat ...

2011 sti gauge pods

hey everyone i just bought a 2011 sti an im looking for a website that has a 3 gauge podthat mounts on the driver side panel an so far i havent been able to finbd a website anyone know where i can find it thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry I dont know about 3 gauge pods,but this is what I'm getting,it had 2 gauges 2008+ WRX STI dual gauge pod cluster 08 09 2008 2009 2010 2011 subaru gauge gauges pods forester bezel
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXdrifter28 View Post
    hey everyone i just bought a 2011 sti an im looking for a website that has a 3 gauge podthat mounts on the driver side panel an so far i havent been able to finbd a website anyone know where i can find it thanks
    Been searching a while until i finaly got one from some of the forums

There is a guy in US who making them, he getting OEM pillar and somehow god know how attaching gauge funnels , sending, priming and bla bla bla
    But end product looks amaizing, he can do from 1 to 3 gauges and in 52mm and 60mm or both
    I paid somewhere about 130$ with shipping to canada. Im not sure if it cheap but compare to 150$ for dual gauge cluster trim witch looks like SH@T

email me if interested. i have his email somewhere

I Support ClubWRX
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8