How to change to red dash lights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on How to change to red dash lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I have an 04 wrx and I want to make the radio and the havc controls light up red. ...

How to change to red dash lights

So I have an 04 wrx and I want to make the radio and the havc controls light up red. I coulden't find what lights I need to do this. I am not going to do the gauges because I have seen that it is difficult. How hard is it to swap out the radio and Hvac lights. I just got red foot well illumination and really want it to match.
    2004 wrx remo red. mods; up-pipe, muffler delete with costume axel back exhaust, big ass mid-pipe leak (loud as hell, result of up-pipe install :P)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    HVAC lights is easy, just buy LED replacement bulbs (although it may be slightly dimmer at the edges). For the radio I believe you will need to replace the lens with a red one.

Ok cool cool. You know a good site that sells them?
    2004 wrx remo red. mods; up-pipe, muffler delete with costume axel back exhaust, big ass mid-pipe leak (loud as hell, result of up-pipe install :P)

I Support ClubWRX
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

they don't seem to have anything for the 2004 just 05 and up. It is also a lot pricer than I was looking for. I was hoping to do all the center gauge lights for under 20$ Is there a site that just sells the leds and the lens?

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Super Bright LEDs ? LED Lights, Bulbs, and Accessories

Interior Flair does work on all cars, so that's not an issue. But they generally work as a service, ie., you bring the car in or send in your instrument cluster and they set it up how you want it. I don't know about where to buy a lens for the stereo, but you could always contact Corey at Interior Flair and maybe he will ship you one.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.