How to change to red dash lights

This is a discussion on How to change to red dash lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I have an 04 wrx and I want to make the radio and the havc controls light up red. ...

How to change to red dash lights

So I have an 04 wrx and I want to make the radio and the havc controls light up red. I coulden't find what lights I need to do this. I am not going to do the gauges because I have seen that it is difficult. How hard is it to swap out the radio and Hvac lights. I just got red foot well illumination and really want it to match.
    2004 wrx remo red. mods; up-pipe, muffler delete with costume axel back exhaust, big ass mid-pipe leak (loud as hell, result of up-pipe install :P)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    HVAC lights is easy, just buy LED replacement bulbs (although it may be slightly dimmer at the edges). For the radio I believe you will need to replace the lens with a red one.

Ok cool cool. You know a good site that sells them?
    2004 wrx remo red. mods; up-pipe, muffler delete with costume axel back exhaust, big ass mid-pipe leak (loud as hell, result of up-pipe install :P)

I Support ClubWRX
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

they don't seem to have anything for the 2004 just 05 and up. It is also a lot pricer than I was looking for. I was hoping to do all the center gauge lights for under 20$ Is there a site that just sells the leds and the lens?

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Super Bright LEDs ? LED Lights, Bulbs, and Accessories

Interior Flair does work on all cars, so that's not an issue. But they generally work as a service, ie., you bring the car in or send in your instrument cluster and they set it up how you want it. I don't know about where to buy a lens for the stereo, but you could always contact Corey at Interior Flair and maybe he will ship you one.