Polk Audio db651s Fit In Front But Not In Back According To Crutchfield
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Polk Audio db651s Fit In Front But Not In Back According To Crutchfield within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I can't find any measurement difference between the ones that do allegedly fit in my 08 WRX. Does anyone know ...

Banned

Polk Audio db651s Fit In Front But Not In Back According To Crutchfield

I can't find any measurement difference between the ones that do allegedly fit in my 08 WRX. Does anyone know why these can't be used in back? I want 4 speakers of the same kind if possible.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Front: 6.5"
    Rear: 5.25"
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Banned
    Thanks!

I installed four db651's in my 2010 WRX. I am by no means a professional but, a real no-brainer. Used the factory trim rings. A little soldering to retain the factory clips and your done. Took me about three hours. Take your time pulling the rear door panels, I scratched the paint on one window frame. Speakers sound great, big improvement over stock.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.