where to run lines for a boost gauge - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on where to run lines for a boost gauge within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; although i did almost completly destroy the oem a pilliar plastic to fit the guages to have no kink issue ...

although i did almost completly destroy the oem a pilliar plastic to fit the guages to have no kink issue but the area where it sits against the dash was enough to safely pass through along w/ other wires for oil temp illm and what not on 03 rex but have been eyeing a clock pod, do you or know someone who has that set up? Im just worried about night driving if its in the way at all or anything to that, w/ most interior mods especially w/ guages there are usually a pro and a con

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well I am going to Try to get another a pillar and mutilate the one on it. I will just screw around with it till it works.
    2004 wrx remo red. mods; up-pipe, muffler delete with costume axel back exhaust, big ass mid-pipe leak (loud as hell, result of up-pipe install :P)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12