2011 sti mirrors etc
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 sti mirrors etc within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well i cant believe a 30k car doesnt come with a auto dim mirror or a decent arm rest.... not ...

2011 sti mirrors etc

Well i cant believe a 30k car doesnt come with a auto dim mirror or a decent arm rest.... not to mention the awful awful abysmal speakers.... dont get me wrong i love the car engine suspension body wise, but wtf happened with all this others features? anyways no more *****ing, where can i buy some STI parts? like a auto dim mirror a better arm rest? thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I think a lot of the parts you are looking for actually come on the "premium" WRX models. To be honest, I'm not sure if they are even on the STi standard, I will look in a dealer pamphlet when I get back up to school tomorrow though to let you know.

...I'm sure if you just ask the dealer they can order you some. They won't be cheap I assume though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

The 2004 STi didn't even come with a stereo so consider this progress in a way. Personally, I'd rather upgrade my own stereo to something great for about $1k, then have what would probably be a crappier 'upgrade' stereo option available that would surely cost like $2k from Subaru.

You pay for performance potential with an STi, not luxury by any means.
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

you dont buy a 2011 sti for the stereo..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.