Anyone ever use fastwrx.net before?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone ever use fastwrx.net before? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just used them to order a momo shift knob. Paid for 2nd day air. total 105$.....

Registered User 2011REXRoyalBlu's Avatar

Anyone ever use fastwrx.net before?

Just used them to order a momo shift knob. Paid for 2nd day air. total 105$..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've used them to buy a few things before, they're pretty professional and have handled negative feed back productively by finding a solution to any issues I've had.

i have used them for a few things and had no troubles with them. there standard shipping for me was pretty fast. i have been happy so far.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

great guys there, i have ordered quite a few things from them and have had no problems. at one point they didnt have something in stock so i got an email and was able to call right to them and get something else shipped out that same day. shipping is usually pretty quick too.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I used them before I moved here. Now that I live 5 minutes from them, I avoid em unless I can't. They are average for dealing with the site, and awful when dealing with the shop in person.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    I used them before I moved here. Now that I live 5 minutes from them, I avoid em unless I can't. They are average for dealing with the site, and awful when dealing with the shop in person.

really? that bad huh?

OP i believe you mean fastwrx.com correct?

I have had few problems with them...I ordered my exhaust from them and they forgot to send me the hardware(bolts, gaskets) and said I didn't look in the box good enough for them....they weren't there...but they did eventually ship it out to me once I could convince them they forgot to send them.

Oh and I just ordered some rear aprons and on the site it says it should come with double sided tape along with the hardware to install them...I got the bolts and screws but no double sided tape which is fine...I am not even going to try to convince them they didn't send me that...I will just go buy some at the store!

Other then that they are just a place I buy from after I have done all my research...I don't really rely on them to answer any of my questions or help me out.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    Other then that they are just a place I buy from after I have done all my research...I don't really rely on them to answer any of my questions or help me out.
    This is the conclusion I've come to. They really never seemed interested in answering my questions so I usually go elsewhere even though they are local.

I Support ClubWRX
    They lost my respect/business when they started buying eBay TMICs, slapping their brand name on them, and charging 2-3X profit.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2011REXRoyalBlu View Post
    Just used them to order a momo shift knob. Paid for 2nd day air. total 105$..
    Yee haa!!!

A hundred bucks for a shift knob? I must be getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    They lost my respect/business when they started buying eBay TMICs, slapping their brand name on them, and charging 2-3X profit.
    wow thats bull**** i dont like when people gotta try crap like that
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    I have had few problems with them...I ordered my exhaust from them and they forgot to send me the hardware(bolts, gaskets) and said I didn't look in the box good enough for them....they weren't there...but they did eventually ship it out to me once I could convince them they forgot to send them.

Oh and I just ordered some rear aprons and on the site it says it should come with double sided tape along with the hardware to install them...I got the bolts and screws but no double sided tape which is fine...I am not even going to try to convince them they didn't send me that...I will just go buy some at the store!

That's annoying.. This was my tester purchase.. Would you suggest going elsewhere for suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Interesting, can you recommend other sites to check out? That u like

quick update. they got the shift knob to me in a few days.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2011REXRoyalBlu View Post
    Interesting, can you recommend other sites to check out? That u like
    There are a bunch of different sites. Rallysportdirect, Gruppe-S, etc. I don't shop at the same places.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast