Anyone ever use fastwrx.net before? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Anyone ever use fastwrx.net before? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Then I will stay in Fl....

Registered User 2011REXRoyalBlu's Avatar
    Then I will stay in Fl.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey.. Just bought a grill craft grill here.. I somehow ordered the wrong one and the guys fixed the order for me and it is shipped... Yayy hahah

Wow. I guess their service is just as bad as most on here say. I just hadn't experienced it for myself until today.. they refuse to respong to emails. The product I ordered over a week ago isn't in stock still, so I want to cancel order.. their no help! I will call amx and have them cancel it. But I will also blast them on yelp.com and google for their shyt service.. avoid!!

I just purchased four wheel (Rota D-Force) and TPMS sensors. Got some good advice from Will at Mach V on tire size. The wheels/sensors arrived, drop shipped to my dealer and the fit is perfect. Everything went smoothly and Mach V did a great job. I buy from them all the time and have nothing, but great things to say. Great products, great people.

Dont think ill be using Mach V. My typical vendors are TiC, Cobb and my local Dealership Parts Store (i get a 25% discount on everything from them).
    2006 Subaru WRX TR (Weekend Warrior)
    1993 Ford F250 Diesel (Daily Work Commuter)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #9455
    My WRX Mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.