Anyone ever use fastwrx.net before? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone ever use fastwrx.net before? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by brfatal There are a bunch of different sites. Rallysportdirect, Gruppe-S, etc. I don't shop at the same ...

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    There are a bunch of different sites. Rallysportdirect, Gruppe-S, etc. I don't shop at the same places.
    Rallysport yes. GruppeS i wouldn't recomend just for their crappy stock, I waited 5 months for JDM rain visors that never came. Even though they said they had them in stock at their location and they said they were on order. I've ordered things from japan that have taken 2 weeks to get to me. But meh i got a Koyo for a decent price for my troubles.
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

rallysportdirct.com ftw
    "While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die."

Jscspeed.com
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I've had good experiences with fastwrx.com. They're quick to reply to e-mail, too.

Thumbs up FastWRX

I've used them a few times. They've been great. Responsive and accomodating.

I have never used them. Group 5 Motorsport - A premier automotive performance store in San Diego. has free shipping on most stuff, to the lower 48. They shipped some Brake pads to me next day air no extra charge to make sure they arrived in SC while I was on leave.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

- Winston Churchill

Registered User 2011REXRoyalBlu's Avatar
    HEY how is Alaska?! I might be moving up to Fairbanks, from South Florida, for school.. ANy tips?

Registered User 2011REXRoyalBlu's Avatar
    just placed another order a few days ago. One of the grills is out of stock but the other in stock.. Waiitng to see if they are going to make me wait for both pieces to be in stock before shipping or what.. At least so far they emailed asking if i still wanted 2nd day air because they were out of stock... . Hope the atleast ship one of the grills soon . WAITING IS OVERRATEd

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2011REXRoyalBlu
    HEY how is Alaska?! I might be moving up to Fairbanks, from South Florida, for school.. ANy tips?
    Talk about a change in climates...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by 2011REXRoyalBlu View Post
    Haha, wow. Have you ever seen snow?

Quote Originally Posted by 2011REXRoyalBlu View Post
    Stay in Florida. I made the decision to move to Cincinnati from Tampa. Not a day goes by that I don't think I made the wrong decision

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    Stay in Florida. I made the decision to move to Cincinnati from Tampa. Not a day goes by that I don't think I made the wrong decision
    I made the decision to move from Philadelphia back to my parents house in NJ 30 miles away and not a day goes by that I don't think I made the wrong decision
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I made the decision to move from Philadelphia back to my parents house in NJ 30 miles away and not a day goes by that I don't think I made the wrong decision
    YOU WIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Fast forward to 1:10

sorry, i just can't help but think of this dude, EVERY SINGLE TIME I hear New Jersey...funny and sad b/c ive never been there...

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Talk about a change in climates...
    Once again my 5 year is all over your avatar. The consensus is it's either fighting or wresting or dancing. Once again dancing wins out.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast