New Shift Knob
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Shift Knob within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking at picking up a new shift knob for the WRX and below are my two options. Does anyone ...

New Shift Knob

I'm looking at picking up a new shift knob for the WRX and below are my two options.

Does anyone have experience with either shift knob? If so, do you like it? Would you recommend it?

https://www.shopsubaruparts.com/part...catalogid=5511

https://www.shopsubaruparts.com/part...catalogid=5511
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have the first knob, i like it a lot...grips good, and it says "momo"...only downside about the knob is that it's really light, where i would rather preferred it to be a weighted knob.
    FREEEEDOMMM!!!!!

2000 FBP Civic SI - stolen/sold
    2005 PSM WRX - current

I Support ClubWRX
    I have the 6-speed version of this:
    https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/p...oducts_id=1311
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Any other recommendations or opinions about the shift knobs listed?
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

I ordered the duracon with my short throw (still waiting on the car)...but I've never seen one/tried one.

I got to try the sti leather/aluminum 5 speed knob that was listed in a 2011 they had on the lot...I absolutely loved it (it's nice and heavy and feels very high quality). Unfortunately , they were backordered when I actually ordered the car...

I would suggest going w/ the leather/aluminum knob if it's available.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.