Anybody use this site for parts

This is a discussion on Anybody use this site for parts within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi All, I'm a new WRX owner (a full week now!)...absolutely in LOVE with my car (2010 White Limited). Anyways...I ...

Anybody use this site for parts

Hi All,

I'm a new WRX owner (a full week now!)...absolutely in LOVE with my car (2010 White Limited). Anyways...I was looking for genuine Impreza floor mats online and came across this site www.subaruonlineparts.com . I'm from Canada and even with shipping and duty the prices are significantly less (floor mats are about $44 compared to over $100 at the dealer).

Anyways...it seems a bit too good to be true and I was wondering if anyone has used these guys before. They have subaru logo and stuff plastered all over the site, but am still skeptical for some reason!

If anyone could let me know if they have used them and let me know that would be great!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I'm pretty sure that's where my shift knob was ordered from. Good price, and it arrived in a timely manner.

Quote Originally Posted by TOWRX View Post
    Hi All,

I'm a new WRX owner (a full week now!)...absolutely in LOVE with my car (2010 White Limited). Anyways...I was looking for genuine Impreza floor mats online and came across this site www.subaruonlineparts.com . I'm from Canada and even with shipping and duty the prices are significantly less (floor mats are about $44 compared to over $100 at the dealer).

Anyways...it seems a bit too good to be true and I was wondering if anyone has used these guys before. They have subaru logo and stuff plastered all over the site, but am still skeptical for some reason!

If anyone could let me know if they have used them and let me know that would be great!
    I'm from Canada too and have also checked out that website for a cargo tray at this time. Where in Canada r u?